Peppermint Botanical Soap
Peppermint with Hemp Seed Oil.
Peppermint has long been used as a skin tonic, cooling down inflammation and acting as a gentle, refreshing cleanser. Not only great for the skin, peppermint is revered as a comforting and invigorating scent for the psyche. This bar also contains locally sourced hemp seed oil, which is a great non-clogging oil that is packed with fatty acids that have been shown to reduce inflammation and encourage skin growth and new cell regeneration. This bar is particularly great for tired muscles and mental fatigue.
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Spring Water, Lye, Hemp seed oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Dried Peppermint Leaf
- Palm oil free & Vegan
- Made with Australian extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed coconut oil, natural Australian clays and charcoal, organic essential oils, organic dried botanicals and other local plant oils
- Made with herbal infusions
- Handmade using the traditional cold processed method
- Contain NO synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, preservatives, refined vegetable oils or nasty ingredients
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Recipes created by Amanda Callan, who has a background in herbal medicine and naturopathy